Saturday, July 23, 2011

Unseen Stars

Father, you created the heavens with all of its twinkling stars both seen and unseen. There are many that light up the night sky. Your created them from nothing to give us light and for us to enjoy. It is awe inspiring to see the constellations on a clear night. But those are the ones I can see! How many more are there that I can't see? Too many for me to count. Infinity comes to mind. Even though I can't see them, I know they are there. I believe it. I accept their existence on faith.

That's the way it is with the plans you have for us, isn't it? We can't see the plans, the gifts, and the blessings you have for us in our future. But we know they are there. Just like the unseen stars, we just have to believe and accept their existence on faith.

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: